La Vie Est Belle - CAS card

In case you are wondering what a CAS card is....it means a Clean And Simple Card...and I like to try out these sort of cards from time to time...

The card base is plain white and I have used a dark brown textured cardstock for the top layer...I then cut a wide strip of white cardstock and stamped the flourish stamp at the top and base of that strip using Ranger Java Bean dye ink...I stamped the sentiment stamp in the middle using the same ink and placed the white strip on the top layer...

I stamped,coloured in and cut out a butterfly and placed it on the card...I also used a few brown adhesive pearls to decorate the card...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a great day ahead....

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,