Happy Thoughts Your Way Card

I wanted to make a card that could be used for any event or occasion...so I went through all my small stamps and decided to use an envelope stamp to create the background for this card....

The card base is plain pinkish-purple....and I have created the top layer by repeatedly stamping a small envelope stamp on white cardstock using various dye inks....I then masked the envelopes and covered the rest of the white space with distress inks..

I then die cut Vellum for the top layer using the largest of the stitched rectangle die and heat embossed the sentiment using a purple heat embossing powder....I also created a tiny envelope using double sided paper to add on the front of the card...

Finally I used a few sequins to decorate the top layer...these sequins also hide the sticky dots that I have used to adhere the vellum onto the card...

Thanks for stopping by today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,