Simple Thanks Card

The Flower Garden stamp set by Tim Holtz is one of my absolute favorite one and I use it quite often...It's a beautiful set and I keep thinking of ways to use these stamps as much as I can...

Today I have made a simple card by repeat stamping just one of the flowers and stem stamp and used only black dye ink on kraft card stock to create the background...I did create a couple of masks so that the stamping could overlap and also so that I could stamp the stems properly...

I die cut the word thanks using gold cardstock and placed it on the top layer...and also rounded two opposite ends of the card base and the top layer with a corner rounder...

Hope you'll have a great day today....Happy crafting...

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,