Sending Blessings Card

Every now and then I go through all my stamps hoping for an idea to pop up or find a stamp I haven't used in a long time...and today I pulled out these 3D doily stamps that I haven't used recently....

The card base is plain green and for the top layer I have used watercolour paper....I have just used  one shade of green peerless watercolour to do a kind of a wash to create the background....once the top layer was dry,I stamped the sentiment at the top...

I decided not to stamp the doily stamps directly on the top layer....so I stamped them on a separate piece of cardstock using Versamark ink and then heat embossing them with black embossing powder...then I coloured them in with bright colours and cut them out and placed them on the card using adhesive  foam squares...

To decorate the card I have simply used green rhinestones in various sizes....

Hope you liked this card....

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,