On The Edge Die Cut card

While yesterday's card was pretty plain and simple,in today's card I did follow a tutorial and learnt a couple of techniques...and the fun part was trying to implement the technique with the products I own...

Jennifer Mcguire teaches two techniques in this tutorial Rainbow Stamping & On The Edge Die Cutting....you could try either one of those but I did try them both...

Since I was going to use quite a few colours for the rainbow stamping,it was sensible to use a white card base....then using a post it note and a stamp positioner I was able to stamp the same stamp in various colours(pl. see the tutorial)....A few of the stamps are stamped above the score line and they are later partially die cut....

I think the rainbow effect stamping on my card would've looked better with a solid stamp...but it's not too bad,is it?

Hope you liked my card...

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,