Hip Hip Hooray Card

For today's card I decided to create a bright scene using my new hot air balloon die....I have also tried paper tearing technique for the top layer of this card...I was a bit unsure at first but still wanted to try...and here's the result....

The card base is a plain bright red and top layer has been created by using distress inks...then I tore a bit of paper from all four sides and sponged the edges before placing the top layer onto the card...

I die cut the hot air balloon,first with the orange foil card stock and then again with a spotty printed paper and combined the two before placing onto the top layer....I also die cut a few clouds for the card...

The sentiment is stamped on a red banner and I have used a few rhinestones to decorate the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Happy crafting...

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,