Happy Mother's Day

It's Mother's Day today....so here's wishing all the moms all over the world a very Happy Mother's Day..!!

My mum and I have been discussing flowers and gardens a lot these past few months....so I decided to make a card with that in mind....I chose a green card base....the top layer is white and has been covered with vellum paper which has been embossed using the Swiss Dots embossing folder....I then die cut two panels from a printed stripes card stock using the stitched hillside border dies and placed then on the top layer...

On a separate piece of white cardstock I stamped the Small Gerbera stamp three times using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with black embossing powder...I coloured them in using peerless watercolors and cut them out and placed them on the card...I also die cut two leaves using green glitter cardstock and placed them near the flowers...

Finally I stamped the sentiment on a small strip of paper and placed it on the card as well...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Have a great day......

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,