Folded Birthday Card

I've had the tutorial for this card bookmarked for such a long time and I wish I had tried it out sooner....it was so easy and fun to make and I love the unique folding technique..

Here is the link for the instructions and video tutorial by Dawn - Amazing Fold Card


I started with a square dark lavender cardstock and got the card base folded as per the instructions in the tutorial video....once that was ready,I stamped on the inside of the card and prepared the layers for the inside sections...

On the front of the card I have used a few mat layers and a final stamped top layer on which I have placed the sentiment as well...this top layer is adhered by using adhesive sponge squares as the ribbon needs to be threaded underneath it to close the card...


This card was so much fun to try....I hope you too are having fun crafting today...

P



Labels: , , , ,