Feathers And Watercolour Thank You Card

In today's card I have used watercolours for the background and have coloured in the die cuts with them as well....

The card base is made from textured lavender cardstock...and the top layer is made from watercolour paper on which I have used three different colours to create the background..once that was dry I have also stamped on it with small stamps and wrapped a silver string around it and adhered it to the card base...

On a separate piece of paper I stamped the feather image three times with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with silver embossing powder....I coloured in the images with watercolours,cut them out and placed them on the card...

Finally I stamped the sentiment on a strip of silver foil cardstock and placed it above the feathers using adhesive foam squares...

Hope you'll have a wonderful crafty day ahead...Happy crafting...

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,