Cutie Wishes Happy Birthday Card

Here's another bright and colourful birthday card from me....Distress inks are the hero of this card as well...

The card base is plain white...the top layer has been created using distress inks and masking technique...this created four colour blocks/sections on the the top layer...

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder...then,on a separate piece of paper I also stamped,coloured in and cut out the little girl image and placed it above the sentiment...

To decorate the card,I have die cut stars from gold cardstock using the Mama Elephant Confetti die and placed them randomly on card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Happy crafting...

P




 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,