Cre8tive Hands Fans FB Challenge - Goody Bag

Another challenge has started on the Cre8tive Hands Fans Facbeook Group today...The watering can image is very cute...I could've made a card for this one but decided to make a goody bag...maybe a little something for a keen gardener...with some seasonal seeds in it...

I have followed the tutorial by Sam Donald on Pootles.co.uk....the dimensions for the box and video tutorial are on her blog so here's the link for her Pretty Petals Gift Bag Box....I have made this box many times...it's great for small gifts or treats like chocolates,cookies etc...

I have used a blue cardstock for the box and a printed lavender DSP for the front....The digi has been coloured in using Spectrum Noir Markers and placed on a bright yellow base mat....I have also stamped and cut out the sentiment banner and threaded it through the ribbon...


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade by PriCreated

The digi for our challenge was provided free by our sponsor Michelle Kierznowski.....and I'm sure there will be loads of entries for this challenge as well.... 


Do join in and have fun with us...share your card/project with us using the challenge digi and you will be in the running for a great prize....




Here's the link for our Facebook Group again - Cre8tive Hands Fans....Hope to see you there...

P





Labels: , , , , , ,