Cre8tive Hands Fans FB Bi-Weekly Challenge

Another challenge has begun today with yet another cute image...in fact I would call it a scene...and here is my card using that image in a card...


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


For this card I have used a plain white card base and the top layer is die cut from printed cardstock using the largest stitched rectangle die...I used a smaller stitched rectangle die with white cardstock to create a frame for the image...I have also stamped the sentiment onto the frame itself....

I coloured in the image using Spectrum Noir markers and a bit of blue Peerless watercolour for the sky...once the frame was ready,I put adhesive foam tape under it and adhered it to the card base....

Hope you liked my card...

The sponsor for this challenge is - Cre8tive Hands

The Facebook Group where we have these bi-weekly challenges is Cre8tive Hands Fans...the digi is provided free and you simply have to create a project using it and post it to the group page within the two week time frame....it's so much fun to see all the creations...




Hope you will join in and participate in the challenges.....

Thanks for stopping by today...

P




Labels: , , , , , , ,