Bright Borders Birthday Card

A lot of stamp sets have these tiny border stamps which are only about two to three inches long...I  have usually ignored those stamps....till now...

I was trying out a couple of these stamps to create a full border using bright inks and they didn't line up correctly(the reason why I didn't use them much to begin with)...but a small section look alright and I decided to die cut that part to use in a card using the stitched rectangle die...the panel looked great and I decided to make it the main element of today's card...

The card base is plain white and the top layer is plain blue which has been die cut using the largest of the stitched rectangle border die and then placed the border stamped panel on it....

I then die cut the word 'happy' using red glitter cardstock and placed it on the panel at an angle and also stamped the word birthday on a small piece of white cardstock and placed it on the die cut...

Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated









Labels: , , , , ,