Birthday Wishes Card

I'm sharing another colourful card today...it does take me a while to colour in all the little images for the card but I'm actually enjoying the process these days and feeling a bit more confident...

The card base is plain blue and the top layer is a bright yellow....I die cut a little strip of bright orange cardstock using the chevron die and adhered it at the very top so it looks like a party banner...I also die cut a piece of printed green DSP using the hillside border and attached it to the bottom of the yellow top layer....

I stamped the little boy and girl image on a separate piece of cardstock and coloured them in using Spectrum Noir markers before cutting them out and placing them on the card...I then stamped and die cut the 'birthday wishes' banner and used a black fine liner pen to create the effect that the boy and girl are holding the banner...

Finally I decorated the card with a few coloured star sequins....

Thanks for stopping today by to take a look...Have a blessed day ahead...!!

P

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,