Birthday Hugs Card

It's so exciting to see how distress inks react with water and you have no idea what you are going to end up with....even the smudges and excess water marks look great if you ask me....

For today's card,I have a light blue card base and I have created the top layer with watercolour paper and distress inks...once the paper was covered with distress inks,I quickly spritzed an embossing folder with water and pressed that onto it...I then used a heat gun to quickly dry it....

On the top layer,I have firstly wrapped a bit of silver string and then placed a die cut eyelet circle from vellum paper...and then another layer die cut from silver cardstock....at the top I have placed a stamped, coloured in and cut out from one of my Gorjuss Mini stamps...

The sentiment is half stamped on a strip of cardstock and half die cut....and I have used silver sequins to decorate the card a bit more...

Thanks for visiting...Have a great day ahead....

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,