Watercolour Wash With Gold Embossing card

This simple watercolour wash technique seems to be pretty popular again these days...I've tried this  effect out with watercolours and distress inks quite a few times....a lot of card makers are even using stamping ink to create fabulous watercolour effect backgrounds for their cards and projects....

The card base is a plain light blue....The top layer is white watercolor paper on which I've used a single shade of Peerless watercolours to create the light background....I have used gold heat embossing powder and versamark ink to stamp and heat emboss the large sentiment stamp...

I have also stamped a few hearts on the card with red ink to bring a bit of brightness on the card....and to decorate the card a bit more,I have adhered a few hearts die cut from gold cardstock...

It's quite a simple looking card but I do like it and I hope you do too...

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated




Labels: , , , , ,