Special Day Wishes Bright Card

I started this card with the plan that I was going to use a stencil to create a background and then add layers on it....but the stenciled images turned out quite nice so I used the top layer as is....

The card base is bright pink and has an orange mat...the top layer is white and I have used distress inks and  a flower stencil to print this image on it...in the middle of each flower is a tiny punched glitter flower....I have also added two strips of glitter cardstock on one side...

The sentiment is stamped directly on the top layer with orange dye ink.....and I have used dark pink sequins to decorate the card...

It's a simple card but I think it still looks great...what do you think??




Post#207 - Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,