Indian Themed Paisley & Watercolour Card

This paisley stamp is among the first few I bought when I was starting out.....and I love it and use it a lot....but I don't think I have ever made a bright and colourful card like this one before using this stamp...reminds me of the hand printed scarves I had seen in Rajasthan,India...

The card base is plain bright blue and the top layer is made from Ranger watercolor paper....I first stamped the images randomly using Versamark ink and then heat embossed them using black embossing powder...once that was done,I coloured them all in with Peerless watercolors...

Next,I die cut the word 'Happy' from blue and gold glitter cardstock and layered them before placing on the card....the word 'Birthday' is also die cut from the same gold cardstock but instead of using the die cut I have used the negative and placed a strip of blue cardstock underneath..I have used sequins is various colours to decorate the card...

Hope you like this card as much as I do...

P


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,