Get Carried Away Card

Here's another card I made using Mama Elephant stamp set....this one is called Carried Away....I usually don't buy coordinating dies,so I cut out all the images by hand....

The card base is light orange and the top layer is die cut using the largest rectangle stitch die....I then prepared the top layer using distress inks...it took a while to get it right but I finally got there...I stamped the sentiment at the base of this top layer...

I then stamped all the images on a separate piece of paper and coloured them all in as best as I could and cut them all out...I attached the little boy image on top of the balloon and used adhesive foam under it before placing it onto the card...the little bunny and balloon string are adhered directly onto the top layer...

Finally I used Mama Elephant Confetti Die with gold cardstock and placed these various sized stars on the card...

I do hope you like this card as much as I do...

P


Post#208 - Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,