Card For Creative Hands Friends FB Progressive Challenge #4

After posting my very first card using a digi image for a Facebook challenge & winning it,I was extremely excited(I won 3 awesome digi's as a prize too!!)....and then a few days back I was asked to try out as a DT member for them....things are pretty great right now... :)

Before I start,I must thank Julie Curtis - for very patiently helping and guiding me and of course Michelle Kierznowski - the creator of all the wonderful digi's and our sponsor...


The Facebook challenge runs for two weeks each which is ample time for you to create a project...A new challenge starts every other Tuesday and the current one started on the 26th of April so if you rush over and join our FB group - Cre8tive Hands Fans - you could participate in the latest challenge...the digi for the challenge is FREE....

I do hope you will join in and participate...it's good fun....



                                           
So here's my card for FB Progressive Challenge #4.....

I started with a blue card base and a white top layer...on the top layer I have stamped a striped border stamp repeatedly with blue ink to create a background.....I heat embossed the sentiment at the top using black heat embossing powder...

I then printed the challenge digi and coloured it in using Spectrum Noir Markers and cut it out...I placed that onto the top layer using large bits of adhesive foam...and finally I used clear sequins to decorate the card...

Hope you liked this card....Thanks for stopping by....

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade by PriCreated


Labels: , , , , , ,