2 Cards - 1st Using Chalks & 2nd Using Paper Weaving Technique

I'll be sharing two cards today....On the first one I have used craft chalks to colour in and for the second card I have tried out paper weaving but probably didn't get quite right with the colours I've used....

I have used Kraft cardstock as the base for the first card and a light pink mat....I again used Kraft cardstock as the top layer and stamped the banner with white ink...once the ink was dry,I used an aqua brush to lift chalk and and colour in...

I then stamped the sentiment on on pink banner and adhered it to the card and decorated it with some adhesive white pearls...



Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Now for this second card,I have created a paper weaving background....I cut equal long strips from two different printer papers and started weaving...I really enjoyed this part....

The card base is green and there is a mat layer of black cardstock...and then placed the weaved top layer....I stamped the sentiment with white ink on a black banner and decorated the card with copper coloured sequins...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


I do hope you liked the cards that I've shared today....Hopefully I can do better next time with chalk and weaving techniques...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...

P

Labels: , , , , , , ,