Post#195 - New Home Congratulations Card

I have only ever made one more new home congratulations card before this one.....and that was for my friend, quite a few years ago....it's so exciting to get congratulatory messages and cards from friends and family when you buy your home...for most people a home is the biggest investment they will ever make in their lifetime...

For this card I chose a dark purple textured card base....all three layers are plain white which have been die cut using the stitched rectangles dies....on the middle layer I have used used various distress inks to create a watercolour effect..the top layer has a key stamped with gold pigment ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder....I punched a hole near the top of the key and threaded some thin cord from it....

Once all the layers were properly adhered to the card,I stamped the sentiment on the 2nd layer and also stamped the words home sweet home on separate pieces of paper and adhered them using adhesive squares...I have used a few sequins to decorate the card as well....

Hope you liked this card....



Post#195 - Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,