Post#193 - Distress Inks Lifting Technique Card

Whenever I learn something new from a tutorial,I usually do a trial and then plan out the actual project...today's card was a trial which turned out pretty great so I went ahead and finished the card with it...

I have followed a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire in which she teaches the Distress Inks Lifting Technique

So I have white heat embossed the image,then covered the whole top layer liberally with dusty concord distress ink...with a brush and water,I painted the inside of the flowers,stems and leaf....this lightened the colour and once dry I painted in the flowers with picked raspberry and the stems with mowed lawn distress ink....

I heat embossed the sentiment with white heat embossing powder as well....rounded two corners of the top layer and the card base....and decorated the card with a few adhesive white pearls...

If you like playing with distress inks then you should try this technique as well....

Hope you liked my card....

P


Post#193 - Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,