Post#190 - HBD2U Card

So if you are into texting,tweeting etc.,then you know it's quite normal to use abbreviation (of the whole sentence) to wish someone on their birthday....and many other greetings...

My card today has a dark pink card base and the top layer is a Stampin Up DSP called Its My Party...I die cut two sizes of stitched circles and layered them....then I die cut the alphabets H,B & D from pink glitter cardstock and adhered those to the top circle....

I then cut a gold banner and a pink banner and layered them....again I die cut 2 and U from white glitter cardstock and adhered it to the banner....this was placed under the circles....

I have used gold and pink sequins to decorate the card....the DSP is black and closely printed so there wasn't much scope to add anything else...

Hope you liked this card....thanks for stopping by to take a look...

P



Labels: , , , , , , , ,