Colourful Congratulations Card

It's a great feeling when you see someone work really hard and then get the results that they deserve....It really motivates them to stay inspired and keep up their hard work....

Today I'm sharing a Congratulations card....The card base is green and the top layer has been die cut from watercolour cardstock using the largest stitched rectangle die....I used an acetate sheet and dabbed various distress inks on it and sprayed it liberally with water....then I took the top layer and pressed it on top of acetate sheet to transfer all the ink onto this paper..

Once the top layer was dry,I added a die cut Polaroid frame with the stamped sentiment....for inside the frame I stamped,coloured and cut out the little girl image...I finally added a few clear sequins to the card to finish it....

Hope you like this card...




Post#202 - Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,