Post#175 Sweet & Lovely Card

I had thought of trying out this colour combination towards the end of last year....but it looked too Halloween-y at that time...Grey,Orange & Black look great together....and here's my card using these colours...

The card base is light grey and the top layer is orange....I have used a corner punch to round off all four corners of both layers....

To write the whole message on the card,I have split the message into three different peices.....First I stamped 'You Are So Sweet' with orange ink on a grey banner strip,then I heat embossed the '&' with silver embossing powder and finally I die cut the word 'lovely' with black glitter cardstock...

I have used a silver foil card stock and black adhesive pearls to punch a few flowers to decorate the card...

Hope you like this card....

P



Labels: , , , , , , , ,