Post#169 - You+Me Card

I had a lot of fun planning and making this card....while I was looking through my stamps for something for Valentines Day,I came across these stamps with symbols of + and = and this became the main focus of my card....

It's a 5" square white card base with a plain bright red mat....the top layer is white and I have used a hearts mask and light pink ink to create a background....I then stamped the words 'you' and 'me' with red dye ink.....and I have gold heat embossed for the + = and 'forever' word stamps...

At the base of the top layer,I have added a strip each of gold glitter cardstock and pink glitter cardstock...at the top i have only used a gold glitter strip...I also punched a red heart  and placed it above the word 'forever'.....

Hope you liked this card... 

P





Labels: , , , , , , ,