Post#165 - Hello Card

I have this printed paper with hearts and 'hello' printed in various languages and I was going to use it as the top layer for this card....it would've looked good but I changed my mind and decided to cut out all the words and place them individually on the top layer of the card...

I started with a pale pink card base and a white top layer....After stamping the typewriter at the base of the top layer,I randomly stamped hearts with light pink ink....I also coloured in the typewriter and stamped a heart and the word 'Hey' on it...

I rounded only two corners of each of the cut outs and sponged them with tattered rose distress ink before placing them on the card...I used the same distress ink to sponge the top layer and the card base...

White adhesive pearls have been used as the only embellishments on this card...

Hope you liked it...


 

Labels: , , , , , ,