Post#164 Glittery & Colourful Card

Today I'm sharing a card that can be given for any special occasion....it can be for a birthday or an anniversary or any other happy event....

The card base is plain yellow....and the top layer has been created using four different distress inks and blending them slightly on a watercolour cardstock...

To decorate the four corners of the top layer I cut two squares out of gold glitter cardstock and cut them diagonally to create these triangular corners...In the middle I have a die cut frame from the same cardstock...the sentiment has been stamped on a yellow piece and die cut and adhered in the middle of the frame..

I used a gold metallic marker to colour in the tiny adhesive pearls that have used as the only embellishments on the card....the glitter cardstock makes it quite attractive and I did not want it to clash with other types of embellishments...

Hope you liked this card...

P



Labels: , , , , , ,