Post#156 Shaker Money Pouch using Fuse Tool

Ever since I saw the tutorial for a shaker money holder/pouch by Vicki, it has been on the top of my 'try to make' list.....the only thing stopping me was that I didn't have enough sequins to fill the pouch...so in the end I just couldn't wait any longer and this is my first ever attempt...I'm sure I will try more of these when I finally am able to buy a big bag of sequins...but here's the first...

If you click on the link and follow the tutorial video in Vicki's post,you will understand how easy these pouches/money holders are to create with a fuse tool....

I actually placed the die cut and stamped sentiments inside the pouch,which I later realised that I shouldn't have...anyways,that was the front of the pouch.....on the back of the pouch I simply stamped with white stazon ink...

To decorate the pouch I have used multi-coloured rhinestones....and to close the pouch at the top I have used a wide ribbon and closed it at the top using a gold string...

Hope you liked this.....

P



Labels: , , , , , , , ,