Post#139 Happy New Year 2016

2015 seemed to have flown by....and a brand new year has begun....Happy New Year to you and yours and wishing you the very best in 2016....

My new year card has a gold cardstock base...and the top layer is in aqua green cardstock on which I stamped various size circle stamps with Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder...I then cut a 2" strip of vellum paper and used a border punch on both sides before attaching it to the top layer...

On one side of the top layer I attached one strip of gold glitter adhesive tape and another in purple...next to it I threaded a few sequins on a gold string and wrapped it around the top layer a few times....

For the sentiment I die cut the Happy New Year word twice from purple card stock and once from gold foil paper and glued them together before attaching to the card...

Hope you liked this card...Have a great 2016....

P




Labels: , , , , , , , , ,