Post#121 - Merry Christmas Banner

I like making banners and have made quite a lot of them over the years...usually for the kids room or birthdays....so this time I thought to try out a banner for Christmas...

The banner making process was made simple and much quicker by using the WRMK banner punch board....you could make a pennant,flag or crest style banner in various sizes with this punch board...I decided to make a flag style banner..

Once the banner base and top layers were  die cut a  square shape using Nestabilities Labels 1 die for all the flags....then I cut out the alphabets in green and red using Fiskars cutting stencils and adhered the alphabets to the square shape...I also added two gold rhinestones on each flag....

To separate the word Merry and Christmas,I made a flag with a banner going sideways and and oval die cut...and finally attached a reindeer die cut on the top...

Hope you liked this banner...

P



Labels: , , , , , , ,