Post#120 - Birthday Shaker Card

Shaker cards seem to be a trend that is still going....the earlier versions were quite bulky so I didn't make many and kept looking for ideas and trying out various ways to make this process as simple and less bulky as possible...

Using the fuse tool to create shaker pockets is a great way to make shaker cards but today I have tried out another simple way to create this card...

So I started with die cutting about seven of the circle frames and stuck only six of them straight onto the top layer of the card....its makes a sort of a well where I put in a  few sequins...after that I die cut an acetate circle the same size as the frame and glued it on top...then I attached the last remaining circle frame on top and the shaker section was ready...

I adhered the die cut word happy on top of the shaker and stamped the word birthday on a banner and attached it under...

I really like how this card turned out...hope you do to...

P



Labels: , , , , , ,