Post#119 - Favorite Wish Card

A lot of stamp sets have these teeny tiny stamps that are very rarely used...but not anymore...Jennifer McGuire has shared a wonderful tutorial to create these beautiful backgrounds for your cards using those small stamps...Once I saw the tutorial,I quickly pulled out a few small stamps and started stamping....

Here's the link for the tutorial for using small stamps to create colorful backgrounds by Jennifer McGuire

My card has stars stamps in various sizes that I have stamped with blue dye ink...and used various shades...darker at the top and lighter one near the bottom...and I think that the sentiment stamp goes very well with the star stamps....I also added a few tiny rhinestones....

I'm sure I'll be trying this technique again soon...

Hope you like this card as much as I do...

P



Labels: , , , ,