Post#116 Star Box

Now this is a box that I wanted to make because of the lovely star shape at the top of the box...I had the link for the tutorial bookmarked for more than a year now but never got around to making it coz I thought it was a kind of a tricky box...I couldn't have been more wrong....and once you see the tutorial you will think the same...

You do need an Envelope Punch Board for this box...And here is the link to the photo tuorial - Star Gift Box by Tracy May

I chose a dark eggplant coloured paper with a marbled effect print to create the box.....once the box was ready,I carefully tied the ribbon around it...this box doesn't close fully so you have to be careful about what you put inside of it...

On the front of the box I adhered the die cut word 'For You' using silver paper and a star as well...

Hope you liked this box and will try it out...

P




Labels: , , , , , ,