Post#109 Love Heart Theme Tag

After making some cards and tags I realised that they all had one thing in common....Love Hearts...So I made a few more and decided to share them with you over the next week as a theme... :)

Once I die cut the tag,I inked an embossing folder(Honeycomb by Kaisercraft) with pigment ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder...this works perfect for me because I do not own any background stamps...

I then created the watercolour effect using distress inks...simply dab some ink on a small piece of acetate and spritz it with a bit of water...transfer this watered ink directly onto the paper....it becomes more beautiful when two colours combine to create a new one....

Once the tag was dry I attached the three die cut hearts in the center...stamped the sentiment on a banner,added a few punched stars and finally added the ribbons...

Hope you liked this tag...there are a couple more that I'll be sharing with you soon...

P



Labels: , , , , , , , ,