Post#107 Whimsical Dandelions Simple Card

Every now and then I feel stuck and am unable to get any ideas...usually browsing the internet or going through the blogs of my favorite bloggers get me started...but sometimes nothing works...and I just stop creating and start cleaning,organising or resetting my craft things...and while doing that I put aside something I haven't used in a while and work on a very simple project using it...

This card has been created using the Whimsical Dandelions embossing folder...I just added a blue rhinestone in the center of each dandelion and added a layered banner with the sentiment stamped on it...

The card was ready within minutes...and the best part is that I was able to get 'un-stuck' and move on to create lots of other things... :)

Hope you liked this simple card...

P




Labels: , , , ,