Post#97 - Flower And Glitter Card

I haven't had much luck with any of the techniques for using a bit of glitter in projects....the glitter usually shakes off.....or it only partially sticks....So after trying out lots of different ways to make glitter stick and not shake off the card..I have finally came up with one technique that works to create this splatter background...

I just mixed a tiny bit of Tombow multi liquid glue with a few drops of water and a bit of glitter...mixed it well with a brush and splattered it on the front of the card...

Once the gold glitter splatter on the white card dried up,I cut out a stamped image of a flower and stem from the Tim Holtz Flower Garden stamp set and stuck it to the card....Finally I added a gold foil paper banner with a sentiment stamp on it...

The glitter splatter looks great doesn't it??And it doesn't come off...yay....

Hope you liked it...

P





                                        



Labels: , , , , ,