Post#91 Paris card using Stampers Anonymous Cityscapes Set

I am very excited to share my third project using the Cityscapes stamp set...The cityscape stamp I used for this card was of Paris....

For this card I chose a greyish silver glitter cardstock for the card base...I stamped the Paris cityscape on vellum paper and flipped it over to colour in the sky and the buildings with distress inks...then I attached this vellum section to a polaroid die cut...I also attached a glitter banner with a vellum banner on the polaroid frame to add the sentiment...

This card didn't need much else so I simply attached the polaroid frame to the cards base and added a few silver star sequins to it...

Hope you liked this card as much as I do...Thanks for stopping by to take a look...

P





Labels: , , , , , , , ,