Post#84 Button Punch Card

I bought the button punch a very long time ago....but I have not used it much at all...somehow I could not come up with ideas...even though this one punch can punch out 5 different types of button shapes...

So I sat down and took just one of the shapes to design this card...On a white base card I used a white top layer as well...I punched four circles on it and attached it to the base card...on each one of these circle spaces I attached four different coloured buttons punches...and to give it a bit more of a button effect, I used a thin gold string to sew through...

I stamped the sentiment at the top of the card...then cut out a stamped image of a little girl and adhered it to the front of the card using adhesive foam squares...

Hopefully I will be able to think of more ideas to create something with my button punch...

Thanks for taking a look at my post today...Hope you liked this card...

P








Labels: , , , , ,