Post#73 Cross Close Box

For  quite some time I had been looking for a tutorial to make a box which did not need a ribbon,string or a band to close it......and luckily I found one by Elaine Jackson on her blog called Papercraft Button....She has shared measurements for a variety of sizes for this box she calls the Cross Close Box....I have added her tutorial video below as well if you'd like to learn how to make this box...

I used a very dark green cardstock to create the base and a green and white printed paper for the four panels on each side....

I also made a tag using the same papers...the base of the tag was made by punching both ends of the tag with the tag topper punch and threading a ribbon through...then added a square peice of printed paper with two of the edges rounded using the corner punch....and finally added the stamped sentiment on top....

I had a lot of fun making this box....Hope you liked how it turned out...

P






Cross Close Box Video Tutorial by Elaine Jackson


Labels: , , , , ,