Post#70 Giftbag and Matching Tag

I'm experimenting with Twinkling H2O watercolours and still haven't been able to use them properly....but they are so vibrant and glossy that my experiments aren't going to waste...I was able to use them in my projects quite easily....

Today I'm sharing two such projects.....The first one is a gift bag made out of two layers of the largest die from the eyelet scallop square die set...there is a tiny  box in the middle on which these die cuts get attached....I punched two holes in the box to thread the ribbons through...

To decorate the front of the box I die cut a scalloped square piece from the sheet of paper I had stamped using an embossing folder and twinkilng h2o's....on that I added three banners in various sizes and colours and rounded the straight edges...also added a few punched flowers and a button as embellishments...






The second project turned out a bit better when I used watercolours on the same embossing folder to stamp on the tag...it gives a very shimmery effect but sadly I am not able to show that in this photo....

I simply punched a banner and stamped the sentiment on it and attached it to the tag with the ribbons...I also added a few flowers with tiny rhinestones in the middle...

Hope you liked my creations...

P




Labels: , , , , , , , ,