Post#67 Bright Gift Box

I have seen so many pins on Pinterest where crafters have used the Stampin Up Tag Topper Punch to create a whole lot of projects..it is quite interesting to see, learn and create all these things...

So I made a box using the WRMK 1 2 3 Punch board...once that was done I took a piece of paper 2" wide and 12'' long and punched it on one end using the tag topper punch...then starting on the top I wrapped it around the box and creased it at every corner...I marked the point where I wanted to punch on the other end and then punched it....I then looped a ribbon through the two ends and tied it into a bow...

This was one of the simplest projects...and a great way to create a band to close a gift box......I will definitely look into trying out some more things with this punch or even coming up with something of my own...

Thanks for visiting my blog...

P




Labels: , , , ,