Post#51 Shaker Bookmarks

Now that I have successfully tried out the WRMK photo sleeve fuse tool to make a tag, I tried to make a bookmark....bookmarks need to be quite flat and not bulky at all so I had to be careful about not adding any layers on the bookmark and also that the filling in the shaker pocket is quite flat and does not poke out to damage the pages of the book....

I took a narrow and long piece of paper to start with and folded it in half....then die cut a shape through both the layers...The plastic pocket sits between these two layers......I filled one of the bookmarks pocket with plastic flowers and the other with punched out 1/4" circles from paper in various colours...

One of the bookmarks has a few beads on a ribbon attached to the top and the other has a tassel that I made out of bakers twine...

I wonder what else I can try out with the fuse tool....

Hope you liked these bookmarks...

P




Labels: , , , , , , ,