Post#50 Colourful Hello

Post Number 50.....sounds sooooo good when I say it out loud... :)

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.....each one of you encourage me to do better and keep going...

Here I have tried the very popular distress inks watercolour effect with embossing folders....for this card I wanted to use the whole piece on the card and also try and keep the embossed parts from getting ink on them so it stands out better....

After the embossed layer was dry I attached it to the card base....then I took a strip of blue paper same as the card base and used the stitched border die to create a slanting stitch effect on it...I added the die cut word hello on top and then adhered it to the card...

I like how bright and colourful this card turned out...Hope you liked it too....

P




Labels: , , , ,