Post#26 Bokeh Effect Card

A bokeh effect card background has been on my to do list for a very long time...every time I looked up a tutorial,I thought it wasn't my cup of tea as it involved repeating a lot of steps which involved heat embossing etc......I wanted and easier and quicker version so I came up with my own technique for this card ...

I started with a stencil and mustard seed distress ink and printed circles in various sizes all over one section of the card....then I did the same with clear Versamark ink and covered the rest of the section lightly with mowed lawn and shabby shutters distress inks and a bit of mustard seed distress ink as well....and lastly I used white pigment ink to lightly print a few circles here and there...

The sentiment is stamped on a circle and attached to the paper bow using a gold string...

Hope you liked this card...

P





Labels: , , , , , , , ,