Post #1 The first post...

Hello.....You're reading my very first post...


I love crafting(what's not to love?)....mainly with paper...and love to create and learn something or the other whenever I can get a little bit of time..If I'm not making something, then I'm prepping things to make something later on...



There are so many wonderfully talented crafters teaching all sorts of techniques and styles with their detailed measurements and tutorial videos which is so helpful for new crafters to learn....and there is so so much to learn and try....



The idea for this blog...my very first one(yay!!)....is to post something I created - everyday if I can...



I do not pay attention to brand names and products and most of my packaging is thrown away immediately....especially stamps....For me it is never about the product used but the end result...



Clicking pictures of my creations is another thing I'm working on...



This simple card below was made using a stencil,glitter tape,a few sequins,stamps...the flowers were heat embossed and coloured in...




Hope you liked my creation...Have a lovely day..!!

P

Labels: , ,