Post#7 Beehive Gift Box

Day 7 of my blog......My blog is now 1 week old....Yay....!!

Thank you for going through my blog posts...

A simple gift packed beautifully makes all the difference...Don't you think??

Other than cards and tags,I love to make boxes and gift bags....I loved to wrap gifts nice and neatly even when I was little.....but now I take it a step further and make the packaging myself...

For this box I have used the specifications given by Sam Donald(pootles.co.uk) and followed her tutorial to make this box which she calls the Beehive Box.....Sam is an impressive crafter and a great teacher.....If you haven't discovered her yet...then I suggest you take a look at her blog and start following....you'll learn so much....

Here's the link to her tutorial...
Beehive Box by Sam Hammond Donald(Pootles) 

I hope you liked this box.

P


Labels: , , , ,