I Thank My Lucky Stars

I have used Mama Elephant's Shooting Star stamp and dies for today's card...I really like the sentiments in this set...there are about eight of them..and I have also used a whole lot of tiny stars from this set to emboss over the background...


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I cut a white front panel to size and then used some scrap paper and a circle die to create a mask...I used both the positive and negative sections of this mask for my background...I first masked the panel with the negative section and used scattered straw and squeezed lemonade Distress Inks for it and them masked this section to sponge in the rest of the background...I have used salty ocean,blueprint sketch,wilted violet and seedless preserves shades here..I sprinkled some water for effect as well..

I then used a small acrylic stamping block and repeat stamped various tiny stars with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder to create my background ...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped and coloured in the little girl image and die cut it using the coordinating die...I placed it on the yellow circle section of the front panel using some adhesive foam...

I used the banner punch to create a banner for the stamped sentiment and used some adhesive foam tape to stick it to the card front..and finally I have used some silver star sequins in various sizes to embellish my card..

I'm so happy you stopped by my blog today....Hope you will have a happy and beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri


Labels: , , , , , ,