Wishing You The Best Day Ever

Every now and then I like to make cards in which I don't use black at all...and today I wanted to try a card using soft colours from Distress Oxide inks...I really like these inks because they are so versatile...they are a fusion of dye and pigment inks so you can blend,stamp,heat emboss etc...they are fast becoming my favorites...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

For a plain white card base,I chose a white top layer as well and used a stencil and Distress oxide inks to print the pattern on the top layer...I first used worn lipstick and then moved the stencil a bit before using cracked pistachio oxide ink to print the same pattern again and adhered this panel onto the card base...

On a separate piece of white cardstock,I stamped the flowers using worn lipstick oxide ink and the leaves using cracked pistachio ink...I used a water brush on some sections of these flowers and leaves to pull in the ink to colour those sections...I then cut them out and adhered them on the card front...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I stamped the sentiment on a small white label using cracked pistachio ink and heat embossed it using clear embossing powder...I layered it with a green glitter cardstock and adhered it near the top of my card..

And finally to embellish my card I have used a few pink and green sequins...and now when I look at my completed card,I think it is more of a 'two colour card' rather than a card with no black elements...

Thank you so much for taking the time and visiting my blog today...Have a wonderful day ahead...Happy crafting..!!

Pri

Labels: , , ,